About Me

I have been a Visual Artist for all of my adult life and now also enjoy filmmaking. I am passionate about creating visually to draw attention to environmental and social concerns- through artwork, food, film....or any other medium that leads me down the path of sustainability and social awareness. I am now consumed by the healing potential of colour, essence and dyeing which have been my latest passion...Wearable Art "Of the Essence" Healing Coats.

Monday, February 18, 2013

glycene weed

I found this weed a little boring but I only used the alum mordant with a copper rod.  Perhaps a different mordant would show this natural dye off.  It was a little too subtle but a lovely fawn all the same.
 

3 comments:

  1. BC Weed Pen carry the best vaporizer and the best vapor pen selections available on the market today. Our billing, packaging, and shipping is discreet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. marijuana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete