About Me

I have been a Visual Artist for all of my adult life and now also enjoy filmmaking. I am passionate about creating visually to draw attention to environmental and social concerns- through artwork, food, film....or any other medium that leads me down the path of sustainability and social awareness. I am now consumed by the healing potential of colour, essence and dyeing which have been my latest passion...Wearable Art "Of the Essence" Healing Coats.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

This is a trip down memory lane. I just thought I would post it again as I am heading over to see Char Chin's family again. Char Chin's mum wrote me a song on my first visit to our Sister City Tatebayashi. This will be my last official trip there, a swan song so to speak. A group of artist friends are going over to do workshops for the Citizen's festival. We are also doing a day of workshops with a small school in Ichikai which was devastated by the tsunami 2 years ago. Only 2 weeks before we leave.

Christine by Peter-ABC OPEN VIMEO HD V2 from Christine Elcoate on Vimeo.

">

No comments:

Post a Comment