About Me

I have been a Visual Artist for all of my adult life and now also enjoy filmmaking. I am passionate about creating visually to draw attention to environmental and social concerns- through artwork, food, film....or any other medium that leads me down the path of sustainability and social awareness. I am involved with Be Spirited by Nature Group who are trying to connect people with Nature. Also I am now consumed by the healing potential of colour, essence and dyeing which have been my latest passion...Celestial Wearable Art "Of the Essence" Healing Coats. I have been studying Celestial Plant Medicine for a number of years with David Crowe and Arjun Das. Correlating and putting together my two passions has been very rewarding and fulfilling with great healing results especially for PTSD. Work is not work when you love what you do, and the handing over a creation which takes about 1 month from start to finish, is such a joy.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

ART CULTURAL EXCHANGE IN TATEBAYASHI

Here is a memory of seeing our Sister City Tatebayashi's famous Azalea park from the hill. Azaleas as high as houses and some 800yrs old. Wrapped and bound to keep the pests and weather at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment